The Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences is one of the leading research centers in Iran. It implements over 200 various scientific projects. The university is a leader in research in fields such as Neuroscience, Nano-Biotechnology, Applied Biotechnology, Genetics, Molecular Biology and Clinical Medicine fields.
The BMSU is constantly increasing its potential in obtaining grants for conducting not only basic research, but also for research and development developing projects.
The BMSU supports and help young scientists to develop the enabling access to the most effective research teams, providing resources for publications, grants, protection and promotion of intellectual property.
Research centers of Baqiyatallah University of Medical Science:
- Nephrology and Urology Research Center
- Atherosclerosis research center
- Neuroscience Research Center
- New Hearing Technologies and Auditory Research Center
- Nano-Biotechnology Research Center
- Applied Biotechnology Research Center
- Behavioral Sciences Research Center
- Prevention of oral and dental diseases Research Center
- Applied Microbiology Research Center
- Human Genetics Research Center
- Trauma Research Center
- Health Management Research Center
- Applied Virology Research Center
- Chemical Injuries Research Center
- Exercise Physiology Research Center
- Molecular Biology Research Center
- Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases research center
- Marine medicine research center